Thursday, August 23, 2007

Some fun stuff





Well, I have been meaning to put some stuff up here for everyone to see. There has been a lot going on and I need to keep everybody up to date. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks that I thought were cute. A couple of these are from tonight. Ella is getting big and more and more active. Words are starting to come as well.
The ones with the red gear on is from the ride along that I did in Kansas City with my sister Jen. I will have another post with some of that on it. But now Ella thinks that it is her stuff and she loves to run around the house with it. Well keep checking back and eventually I will get things on here.

1 comment:

KC's #1 Fan said...

HI ELLA BELLA! You are getting sooooo big! QUIT IT!! Aunt Jen and Uncle Mike LOVE you and miss you!