Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HE CHANGED HIS NUMBER!

I am sure most of you have seen on the TV the comercial that makes fun of everyone that has the number 8. Well the time has come to where that is reality. Stupid DEI will not make a agreement with Hendrick to where they could take the number so now Jr. will have to change his number. I guess it is only fitting, his grandfather drove the number 8 and so it should stay under the name that is destroying the Earnhardt name. Teresa never met Jr.'s grandad so I am sure she feals nothing about it. Anyway, I have not posted for a while and need to get some stuff on here but this news warranted a post. I guess I will have to take my stuff off the car.

2 comments:

KC's #1 Fan said...

Do you know the number yet?? I guess everything you have will some day be a collector's item though, right??

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know that you were a Nascar fan!!! I'm a diehard Kasey Kahne fan. I know, I know, he sucks this year, but what kind of fan would I be if I jumped ship? Anyway, I totally agree with you on the number change, he should have gotten to take it with him....