Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Ella was so excited to color eggs. Here she is painting them. Daddy and her had a lot of fun making them pretty.







Then here are some beautiful pictures of Ella. This was her new Easter dress this year. She saw the hat at the store as well and wanted it. We could not resist. I would have to say she was one of the cutest girls at Church this morning. Not that I am one sided or anything, but we got lots of comments. :) Anyway, we enjoyed an Easter at home. The Easter bunny showed up and gave Ella some candy and goodies. After three church services this morning we were invited over by Pastor Randy and family to enjoy a meal. There was a good crowd on hand and we sat and got to know families in the church better and got to play "Farkle." while the kids played. Ella was so wonderful and let mommy and daddy enjoy time with the adults. Not that I am bragging too much but I should have won Farkle but came in Second. For those that were there or have played the game understand that that last round was crazy 3 and 4 thousand points in a round! I'll get them next time. Anyway, enjoy the pictures and start to enjoy spring. It was a bit gloomy here with some sprinkles but that did not stop our spirits and fun time with everyone. Christ is risen indeed!

1 comment:

Gammlemor/Gammlefar said...

I used the same egg coloring kit for my easter eggs. No kids to help me though. But I got Gary to help which was a first I think.