Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Here are some pictures from the night of Halloween. Ella was a little Bubmble Bee. Seemed to be a huge theme this year as everyone was dressing up as one or their dogs. For those of you that know me I always have called Ella my little Ella "B" She likes it and i think it fits her. She got lots of candy from our friends and special treats from them too. I think the candy was more for us. :) Anyway, thougt I would share the fun picks with ya. Love to all.


Betty is Tera's dog and she was dressed up like Ella as well.

Ella was getting a little done with it by now.

Here is the end result of a pumpkin that Ella started helping me with and then had to go to bed. We were not thinking and did not get the camera while she was cleaning out the inside but she did clean a lot of the guts out. She was pretty cute. Our hands were a mess though so that is why we forgot the camera.


No comments: